About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Better Life

I am in search of a better life. I thought I had it years ago, and lost it along the way with all the discipline issues, etc. Today was a glimpse into that life, because my son really tried hard to do well. I am hopeful today, which helps my outlook!

We started a few new good habits in our homeschool this week. We are reading the Psalms more and using them for handwriting practice too. Also, I found a great website full of charts at www.chartjungle.com The charts really help dear son to see his own responsiblities and progress.

We also joined an afterschool recreation for kids, and have the option for him to go there on some days. It's not too far from home, and we can choose which days we want to use the program.

We are trying to explain to the little one, that she isn't a baby anymore, but will always be loved. She will be 3 this month, and still thinks she's a baby.

I am trying to drink lots of green tea, since it's suppost to be healthy for all kinds of stuff! :)

The cold weather is strange to us. It nevers lasts this long. What happened to all the global warming?

I actually had a minute for this post, but I hear the laundry calling me.

2 comments:

  1. How are the charts working out? They have some good ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they help me alot...more than them. Just so I can see what's going on.

    ReplyDelete