About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Another day

I have no idea where to begin. Millions of ideas I've had for years, and all I can think of is try to wake up and have that same cup of coffee. I'm happy with that. I think I do want to achieve, but I want to enjoy some of the time on the way. You all know that relax is not anywhere close for me, it's a long road to get there. So, I am going to enjoy a trip to the library today, and do a little house work, (since I mowed the lawn yesterday) and try to make sure that the kids do learn something today. My little one is starting to be a big girl. She even helped me clean off the table alittle. DS helped learn how to mow the lawn. All I want to do is get through a peaceful day. Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment