About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A brisk morning in December

What a beautiful morning! Brisk weather for us here in Florida! I met a fellow crafter...she makes wonderful quilts and table runners! She's designed a fantasic primitive runner with black crows, all hand-made. Here is her shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop/CypressHollowGifts. Her items would make lovely gifts for any time of the year.


Also, I have been thinking alot about music, since I love to sing, play, and hear it! We love to hear lots of different types, and lately I just love Orla Fallon, who plays the harp as she sings. It is unique, to hear a type of music that is so much from the heart, a folk style, yet elegant! She with the other Celtic Women inspire my soul, and I appreciate their work greatly!

I hope to get started on some new projects soon! Have a blessed and Safe Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment