About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Time to enjoy

We've been enjoying Christmas with making crafts, baking, and reading wonderful stories. Tonight we read The Wooden Doll by Susan Bonners. It was a good book. Also, our family always reads a book called "Babouska" retold by Arthur Scholey. This is a family tradition for us, which we love. I've enjoying caroling lots. My son & I have been trying to practice piano more. So, we have been busy, with at home activites for the family. I am looking forward to baking the Vasilopeta for St. Basil's Day.
Here's an explanation of this celebration at Highlights-
http://www.highlightskids.com/Stories/NonFiction/NF1205_santainCyprus.asp

Have a blessed, safe, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment