About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December

I'm trying to get into a "Christmas Spirit", but it hasn't happened yet. We are involved in choir, ballet for little one, art projects at home, crafts, and then there is just trying to keep up the house. Right at this time, everything in my life seems strange, and different, and difficult. We have so many nice things, and I usually thank God for even my hot water in the shower. Yet, I have a struggle with a few problems, and they are like bricks on my back. I will get up tomorrow, and try to find a way to be calm, and still get some things done.

I have been alittle more happy, with my craft projects that I plan to work on. They seem to give me something else to do, besides chores. Also, I found a really great movie on Netflix about Greece, and it's history & archeology. My oldest daughter and I plan to watch it together!

This week one of the reverends at our church reposed. So, we are all alittle sad, and yet, thankful that his suffering is over. So, maybe after a little time of reflection and mourning, we will all be able to have a joyful Holy Season.

1 comment: