About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vasilopeta


Ok! Success! I made my first Vasilopeta bread! It looks great. but, it has a hole in it! LOL ;) That's because I didn't have a regular round pan, so I used a bundt pan. I think it will be delicious. I can't wait to see who will get the piece with the coin!

Our oaks are falling leaves like there is no tomorrow. They don't just fall in autumn, but many times through the year. It's alittle annoying, but in the summer the shade they give is important.

Dear daughter and I were just looking at photos yesterday, and I was thinking...gee we need to start to scrapbook these. I don't really know when we will make the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment