About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ants, ants, ants

Anyone who lives in Florida understands the ant problem. My little one was bit again yesterday, 3 times on her little toe. She was very cranky and uncomfortable today. Otherwise, we did get some things done. We took a nice walk this morning, and stayed in otherwise, since the weather is still in the 90's in the afternoon. I feel like I'm still in summertime, except not on a vacation at all. I'm not complaining, but there it is. I am really excited about a Fall Festival our homeschool group will be having in November. I think it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment