About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Starting a blog again

Well, it's about time to start a new blog. We have changed and grown alot together in the last year. Little one is running us all around, and giving us lots of smiles and hugs to brighten our day. My middle child is a challenge, and doing well. My interest in traveling in a vehicle is less everytime I drive. I enjoy being at home. Older daughter is such a big help to me. I just wonder if I can get us all in more of a groove soon. I feel like I am trying to hard, with out a good result yet. So, I beg God for patience, and for Him to direct my path.

1 comment: