About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Friday, October 16, 2009

New Homeschool Methods

We had a great day! I was so happy with the progress. Our latest new method of keeping the schedule worked. Only one problem, it requires me to run it. But, I expect that if I am consistant, then soon, middle child will know how the system works, and be able to have more independence. Then, I hope for more time with youngest child. I am excited about this. Can't you tell?

Also, I am getting ready for my eldest daughter's b-day party tomorrow. We plan to spend the day together in the morning, alone, and then go to the roller rink!

1 comment: