About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday Bingo

Our day on Friday was busy and fun. We went to the park, and the kids played a Bingo game. Little one had so much fun digging in the sand. She was covered with sand at the end. She loves dogs. She saw 2 dogs at a friends house and played with them alot. We also enjoyed our friends house, with lots of smiles. I hope that we will find some things to do this week around the yard, that we can improve. Besides raking leaves. I hope to start fertilizing my strawberry plants. I plan to make lots of candles, to get ready for a craft fair.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment