About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Like a doves under the oak trees, the cool breeze on my wings, a butterfly visits. Silently awaiting the visit of my Shepard, to set with me, and teach me to fly.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some days...I don't have a clue

Yes, today was a day that I really hope I never have to remember. It wasn't so nice. Just kid problems, but it was an emotional roller coaster for me. I am sure that tommorow will be better. I have to say that my eldest daughter is a SUPER GIRL! She helps, and jumps right in when she sees mom is overspent. So I thank God for that!

Also, somehow, geckos and lizards keep finding there way into the house. They don't really bother me. The cat seems to enjoy them at night! :) I like the little geckos...they are kinda cute. They are usually tiny. But I'm glad that they aren't frogs or anything else. For some reason they make me smile or laugh.

I remember a time when I was a kid, and my brothers took me out in the backyard in a small boat. Yes, it was our backyard, full of water from days of rain. Their were tons of frogs and they kept throwing them in the boat, near or on me. It was awful. I like frogs now, but it took me a while to appreciate them again. My son does not like frogs at all and is scared of them. We see them often here, and I think it means that the envirnoment is healthy. I will try to take a picture if I see another one soon.

We still have a heat wave. We should be able to have a cold front on Monday, which I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment